Thursday, September 20, 2007

Un email a Band of Horses

Actualización: Yo le envié, un poco emputado, el email que está abajo a Band Of Horses...
Subject: Presale

Body: Hi there. I was so excited this afternoon when I saw the presale info in my mailbox for your show at Terminal 5 in NYC on November 4, that I dropped accidentally my cup of coffee. I hurried to fill all the necessary info to buy a pair of tickets and then, checking out, I noticed that the additional fees added up to $17, but the tickets were almost $20 each. Isn't that ridiculous for a fee? I mean I felt like I was buying in a promotional sale of the kind "buy three tickets... we will give you two!". I know it is not directly your fault or intention, but I thought you were the kind of band who also looked after its fans. I guess not enough.

I have seen you before, several times, and I wonder, is it just time to let you go? Are you becoming one of those bands? You know what I am talking about.

Good luck,

Eduardo
A Dissapointed Band Of Horses fan
... y Ben Bridwell, el líder de la banda me contestó bastante rápido. Después de leer el reply coloqué por 47ava vez Everything All the Time, su álbum debut. Habrá una 48ava seguramente..
RE: Presale

Body: We are both the kind of band that cares about their fans and a band that seems to be in a growth spurt. I have not heard of that kind of ticket price with us ever and I'm a bit shocked. I wonder if it's cause it's in NYC. Not all of our tickets are that expensive. I'm looking into that shit. Don't let us go. We need you. bb
Compraré tiquetes el sábado a través de la venta normal... con Bowery Presents (ticketmaster en realidad) el fee es sólo de 4 dólares por tiquete. Qué drama.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pues resulta que la banda me contesto el correo. Otra vez vuelvo a amar a mi Band of Horses...

----------------------------------------

RE: Presale

Body: We are both the kind of band that cares about their fans and a band that seems to be in a growth spurt. I have not heard of that kind of ticket price with us ever and I'm a bit shocked. I wonder if it's cause it's in NYC. Not all of our tickets are that expensive. I'm looking into that shit. Don't let us go. We need you. bb

N.Santamaría said...

Muy bien, asi si se les sigue escuchando.